The Stanisław Staszic Social Initiatives Association (Staszicowskie Association for short) is a non-profit non-governmental organization established in April 2021 in Kielce, Poland. We carry out a variety of activities for the public benefit, aimed at bringing about positive social change among the residents of Kielce and the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship.
In 2021, our Association carried out:
- Historical and ecological hike „Cistercian Trail to Wąchock”,
- Historical and ecological hike „Cistercian Trail to Jędrzejów”,
- Co-organization of the Kielce Congress of Non-Governmental Organizations.
In 2022, our Association carried out:
- The Kielce School of Youth Leaders (a project implemented under the government program Youth Fund from NIW CRSO),
- The Pro-Defense Bushcraft Hike Kielce – Chęciny, combined with camping skills training,
- The historical and ecological hike to Sandomierz,
- The historical and ecological hike to Pińczów,
- The Pro-Defense Bushcraft Hike via Skarżysko – Kamienna – Michniów, combined with camping skills training and overnight camping in the woods,
- The Kielce Arts Incubator – a project in the field of culture (photographic and film workshops for Kielce residents) funded by the City of Kielce,
- Pro-Defense Workshop – basic first aid, evacuation, bushcraft, and coping with stressful situations,
- The Staszicowski Festival – a family-friendly event with sports competitions, animations, and attractions for the whole family held at the Forest Stadium in Kielce as part of the Kielce Citizen Budget (over 1000 participants took part in the event),
- „Świętokrzyskie for Ukrainian Territorial Defense” – a fundraiser to support Ukraine’s fight against Russian aggression,
- The „Triumph Over Bolshevism Run” in Kielce – a 10 km street running event honoring the anniversary of the Polish victory in the Battle of Warsaw in 1920,
- Sensory training on food product defects.
We cooperate intensively with a number of non-governmental organizations and public institutions, in particular:
- The Stefan Artwiński Foundation (operator of the Świętokrzyskie Local Fund, regranting program implemented under the government program NOWEFIO),
- The Świętokrzyski Institute Foundation (operator of Świętokrzyskie + Youth, regranting program implemented under the government program Youth Fund),
- The Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship Office,
- The Marshal’s Office of the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship,
- The City of Kielce Office.
From the business sector, we collaborate with, among others, the Świętokrzyska Grupa Przemysłowa INDUSTRIA S.A, LOTTO Foundation, MESKO S.A., and Polska Spółka Gazownictwa.